If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Fytoo 1pcs 11.4v 3830mAh Quadcopter Lithium Battery for DJI Mavic pro Platinum Edition Aerial Drone Spare Parts
- Marvel Legends Infinite 6 Inch Action Figure Captain America Winter Soldier Wave 2 - Captain America (Movie Version)
- HUADOLL Reborn Baby Dolls Girl Clothes and shoes Outfit for 20- 23 Inch Reborn Doll Newborn Baby Girl Clothing 3 Pices Sets
- 4PCS 1 10 Scale RC Car Crawler 120mm Metal Shock Absorber Tamiya Kyosho Axial HPI CC01 SCX10 Free Shipping 4Pcs
- Wooden Classic 10 Pin Skittles
- Swim Pool Games - Swimways - Mini Fish Disney Finding Dory Guppy 25168-1
- Good Smile Company - The Idolmaster 2 assortiment figurines Nendgoldid Stage 02 7 cm (
- Single Source Party Supplies - 45 Have A Nice Day Shape Mylar Foil Balloon
- Generic 1PCS FY1 12 Integrated ESC Receiver Rear Straight Bridge High Speed Accessories for RC Rock Crawler Car Upgrade
- Motorhead Miniatures 855 60s Sweeties 3 1-24 Scale Model by Motorhead Minitures - Sixties Sweeties
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure lottery third most part Stardust Crusaders BLACK SIDE H Award glass all set of 5 (Japan import The package and the manual are written in Japanese)
- Matchbox Jurassic World Desert 5 Pack Die Cast Toy Vehicle
- Breyer Stablemates British Pony & Draught Stick Horse 4 Piece Set (1 32 Scale)
- Max Factory [Kantai Collection] figma Tokitsukaze (Non-scale ABS & ATBC-PVC painted finished figure) with a bonus face plate (Japan Import)
- Swapkins Shopkins 12 Pack w gold Kooky Cookie
- color02 60 x62 Inch BelleAckerman Flannel Throw Blanket Winter,Idyllic Image of Snow Season Outdoors Frozen Highlands Sunset in Cold Weather Print Lightweight Extra Soft Skin Fabric，Not Allergic 50 x60
- Trend Monkey Antics Animal Stickers by TREND ENTERPRISES INC.
- Reborn Toddler Baby 28 Inch Simulation Doll Handmade Realistic Newborn Baby Kids Gift for Ages 3+Play House Game
- GreenLight Elvis Presley (1935-77)-Jeep Cj-5-Sierra bluee (1 43 Scale) Vehicle
- ParadiseDecor Narwhal,Toddler Pillowcase Tea Drinking Whales 24 x 24 x2 Fabric Pillow Pack of 2
- Fityle Mini Drone Kids DIY RC UFO Indoor Quadcopter Toy with Camera for Beginners
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.