If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
Collect them all
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Japanese Transformers Animated - TA26 Megatron (Light & Sound)
- Spider-Man Hasbro Trilogy Action Figures Shocker
- Floral Print Slipcover L Sectional Sofa Cover All-Inclusive Couch Case Tight Wrap Elastic 20181464, XL 235-300CM
- KTYXDE Toy Model Game Character Watch Pioneer Toy Statue Decoration Souvenir Collectibles Crafts Death Gabriel 28CM Toy statue
- Mempers Solid Wood Step Stool Foldable Stool Household Ladder Multi-functional Shelf White, Light Walnut, Wood color, Dark color Loadable 150kg (color Light walnut, Size 3 layers)
- Decorative Throw Duplex Printed Blanket Gothic Drawing of a Leopard Head with Horns and Wings Floral Ornaments Art ES Multicolor Home, Couch, Outdoor, Travel Use W39.5 x H59
- No box Neo -Type2165 New Season5 Big 12Cm Super Wings Jet Deformation Airplane Robot Action Figures Super Wing Transformation Toys - Spiderman Action Figures Kids - Black Panther Toys for Boys
- Trojan War Battle of Troy Spartan Greek Mythology Chess Set W High Gloss Cherry & Burlwood color Storage Board 17 by HPL
- Fleischmann 9185 N Double slip, right crossing
- 9-10mm White Freshwater Cultured Pearl Stud Earrings - AAA Quality
- MENU 4583050 Stitches Bowl Large Grey Stitches
- Farmerly WLIARLEO Sofa Slipcover 1PC Elastic Sofa Cover Tight Wrap Stretch Sofa Cover Anti-Mite Sofa Towel Single Two Three Four-Seater Pattern 3, Four 235-300cm
- Medicos JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 3--Stardust Crusaders Noriaki Kakyouin Super Action Statue (Released)
- Masha 40 cm Sleeping Eyes Soft Bodied Doll Multi-Colour
- Sofa Slipcovers 1pc Cotton Sectional Sofa Cover Furniture Predector Brief Style Cheap and Modern Decoration for Bedroom Huan Xiang tu ya HS, 110cmX210cm 1pc
- DC Universe Infinite Heroes Crisis Series 1 Action Figure 35 Thanagarian Wingman by DC Comics
- Hasbro Star Wars Episode 1 Jar Jar Binks Shaped 100pc. Puzzle
- E-flite AEC308 EC3 Battery Series Harness 13AWG
- Funko POP DC Super Heroes - Black Canary Vinyl Figure 266 2019 Spring Convention Limited Edition Exclusive
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.