If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- PMC Sterling Silver Clay - 50 Grams
- Vocaloid Nendorioid Petit Trading Figure Box (Box of 12)
- Generic 450mm Accelerating Tube Resonator Tube Pipe with Silencer Harmonic Tremor for 23CC-30CC Marine Boat
- Food Market of the Heart Hills Rika -chan
- Best Lock Construction Horse, Carriage, and Garden Building Set
- Vintage Bionic Six Madame-o Figure Moc by N A
- Hot Racing HSF10X07 17mm Flux Warlock Hex W Serrated Nuts Savage Flux by Hot Racing
- Kadokawa Re Zero - Starting Life in Another World Rem (Birthday Lingerie Version) 1 7 Scale PVC Figure
- XCSOURCE QUICRUN 10BL 120A 1 10 Brushless Motor 4 Pole Waterproof ESC Speed Controller Sensorless Regulator for RC Car RC911
- GeoCentral Excavation Dig Kit - Dinosaur
- Car Puzzle 3D (Mini Cooper bluee)
- Shadowform - Heroes of Azeredh - Rare [Toy]
- Up North Memorabilia Johnson & Wilkinson Signed 16x12 Framed Photo Display Rugby Autograph + COA
- Boys Size 16 18 Brown Camouflage Army Halloween Costume Outfit Set
- Black Tri-Star 300pcs Jigsaw 83-025
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.