If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Multi-purpose Folding Ladder Stool Pine Ladders Three-step Ladder Portable Solid Wood Climb High Stool TAO LU SHOP (color 2)
- Generic CNC Alloy Steering Hub Carrier Bracket (Left and Rear) for 1 5 TRAXXAS XMAXX rc car Parts bluee
- Madame Alexander Alice in Wonderland Doll
- Mumusung 100% Real Silk Crystal Flower Bowtie
- LT CNC Metal Thredtle servo arm kit (17T 15T) for 1 5 RC CAR HPI ROVAN Baja losi 5ive-T Parts 87063
- 1500 Piece - Anatolian Puzzle - Wine Country Terrace Puzzle by Anatolian
- Trivial Pursuit - Welcome to America Edition Card Set (for use with the Master Game)
- J.R. Series 119-100 Iida Line Colour (Light bluee), cMc Two Car Formation Set (with Motor) (Model Train)
- Warmfamily Blanket Sheets Book Cartoon Style Hand Drawn Girl Sitting with a Book and Cat Glasses Crown Happy Cat Fall Winter Spring Living Room50 Wx60 L
- Size 2 0 da Vinci 1381 Series Vario-Tip Synthetic Flat Brush, Size 20
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.