If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Collection D'Art Diamond Embroidery Printed Gem Kit 27x38cm-Gamil
- Thor The Mighty Avenger Action Figure 14 Ice Axe King Laufey 3.75 Inch
- Pasito a Pasito 474256 – Suitcase
- QYSZYG Toy Statue Toy Model Cartoon Character Gift Crafts Birthday Gift Q Edition 5 Piece Set Toy (color B)
- Generic CNC Alloy Clutch Mount 1 5 km PHI Baja 5b ,ss Green
- Shining Hearts 1 7 Xiaomei (Swimsuit Ver.) - PVC Figure
- color12 39 x 59in BEICICI Art Design Photos Cool Quilt The Building of The Forbidden City in Beijing Fun Design All-Season Blanket Bed or Couch
- Trademark Fine Art Winged Sketch I on Teal by Chariklia Zarris, 14x14
- ChezMax Square Rectangle Solid Pinkycolor Printed Cushion Cover Corduroy Striped Throw Pillow Case Sham Slipover Pillowslip Pillowcase for Club Pub Coffee House Bar Sofa Chair Couch
- Haoyushangmao Badminton, Training Match Ball, Resistance to Playing Badminton Stable, Latest Models
- Oncegod Baby Blanket Striped Bows Hearts Dots Girly Bedding Throw, or Blanket Sheet 60 W x 51 L
- color03 50 x70 Inch Weighted Blanket for Kids Fall,Fall Image with Canadian Maple Leaves Botanical Foliage Nature Warm to Cold Effects,Yellow orange All Seasons Couch Blanket Travelling Camping Blanket 30 x50
- 24 60cm Life Like Newborn Dolls Realistic Soft Vinyl Silicone Reborn Baby Doll Xmas Gift Birthday Gift
- LIUFS Aston Martin Db9 Sports Car Model Original Car Alloy Car Model Birthday Gift 1 18 (color Black)
- 1st Birthday,Nursery Baby Care Curtains Vintage Theme Kids First Party with Balloons Stars and Dots Image colorful 42 X54 Decorative Curtains for Living Room
- AUTOart Jaguar XKSS 1956 Steve McQueen 1 18
- Dc cosmic cards inaugral edtion trading cards - sealed box 1991
- Montessori Imbucare Box with Triangle Prism
- Slipcovers Sofa Tight wrap All-Inclusive Slip-Resistant sectional Elastic Full Sofa Cover Towel Single Two Three Four-Seater Black, Three Seater
- SM SunniMix 4 wheel Metal Alloy Smart Robot Car Chassis Platform kit with LED light, Battery Box for DIY，Graduation Design, Competition Design - golden ESPduino Kit 12V, 200x120x70mm
- HeroClix Marvel Giant X-Men Series 2 Action Figure - Nemesis by HeroClix
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.